CALL US ON 08 8980 9300
You are here
I've worked in the financial services industry since 1985. I worked in various areas of the banking sector and became a financial planner in 1996. I owned and operated my own financial planning practice before joining All Financial Services as a principal financial planner in 2007.
In my free time I enjoy fishing, playing and coaching basketball. My AFS colleagues call me their resident fundraising guru because I'm always looking for the next charity challenge to participate in.
- Diploma of Financial Planning from Deakin University
- Certified Financial Planner
- Certified Financial Planning Member of the Financial Planning Association of Australia, the highest designation in our profession
- Member of the Self Managed Super Fund Professionals’ Association of Australia (SPAA)
- Member of the Tax Institute of Australia (TIA)
Authorised Representative and Credit Representative No 264022. Charter Financial Planning Limited AFSL & Australian Credit Licensee